⌽ This is an informational page. To return to the main Breasts section, click here.
Reasons For Considering Breast Reduction
- Disproportionate size of your breast to the rest of your body
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
- Painful bra strap marks on your shoulders
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by heavy breasts
- Difficult to manage rashes along your inframammary fold
If you suffer from the above-mentioned symptoms, your insurance company will often cover the cost of the surgery. Schedule a consultation so that we can help you determine if you meet your insurance company criteria for paying for your procedure.