The city of Beverly Hills has officially lifted its ban on elective procedures. As a result, our offices will reopen Friday, May 15th.
Safety Is Still Our Priority
At Avant Aesthetics, the safety of our staff and patients remains our #1 priority. We want to make it clear that our aim is to always provide a safe environment for you during your visits to our facility.
Here’s What We’re Doing To Protect You
Enforcing New Safety Measures.
- Anyone entering our facilities will be required to:
- Sanitize both hands.
- Wear a mask (if you don’t have one, we’ll provide one).
- Agree to have our staff take your temperature.
We are taking social distancing seriously. In order to keep patients and staff safe, we will be:
- Spreading out our appointments substantially to avoid overcrowding.
- Allowing only 1 scheduled patient in our lobby at a time. (Scheduled patients may only bring 1 family member or friend).
- Requiring all providers to wear masks during your treatments at all times.
- Requiring all patients to wear masks during treatments (except for facials and other treatments related to the nose and/or lower face).
Taking Extra Sanitary Precautions.
Due to this pandemic, we’re:
- Following the CDC’s guidelines very carefully.
- Adding extra precautions to ensure maximum safety for all of our patients, staff and visitors.
- Continuing to engage in regular deep cleanings of treatment and OR rooms after each use.
- Providing temperature readings to staff and patients.
- Activating an advanced UV Light machine in each room overnight which kills viruses including COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We’re Ready To See You!
To schedule, please contact us to find out the earliest available dates with our providers!