We’re Reopening This Friday!
Our offices will reopen and start booking on Friday, May 15th. As we mentioned in our last article, The city of Beverly Hills has officially lifted its ban on elective procedures and we’re take extra precautions to ensure your safety. If you haven’t read that yet, please do so.
Notice To Our Patients Before Entering
You’ll see a Notice outside our entrance. To get a head-start before you arrive to your appointment with us, please read the following first:
What To Expect When You’re In
If you aren’t experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, then that means you’re okay to continue onto the next step. Before your appointment, we’ll ask each patient to complete the following tasks:
If you don’t have a mask, we can provide one. If you have a high temperature reading, our staff will kindly ask that you reschedule at another day or take a COVID-19 test at a lab within our same building. This test has same-day results and requires an additional fee with the lab.
Scheduling Surgeries With Us
There are extra steps required before scheduling a surgery at our facility, such as providing us with confirmation of negative test results for COVID-19. For more information on what you need to prepare for prior to booking a surgery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-855-3960.
Again, Here’s What We’re Doing To Protect You
We are taking social distancing seriously. In order to keep patients and staff safe, we will be:
- Spreading out our appointments substantially to avoid overcrowding.
- Allowing only 1 scheduled patient in our lobby at a time. (Scheduled patients may only bring 1 family member or friend).
- Requiring all providers to wear masks during your treatments at all times.
- Requiring all patients to wear masks during treatments (except for facials and other treatments related to the nose and/or lower face).
Taking Extra Sanitary Precautions.
Due to this pandemic, we’re:
- Following the CDC’s guidelines very carefully.
- Adding extra precautions to ensure maximum safety for all of our patients, staff and visitors.
- Continuing to engage in regular deep cleanings of treatment and OR rooms after each use.
- Providing temperature readings to staff and patients.
- Activating an advanced UV Light machine in each room overnight which kills viruses including COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We’re Ready To See You!
To schedule, please contact us to find out the earliest available dates with our providers!