Dear Avant Family, Over the past several weeks, our team has been keeping a very close eye on the developing situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. At Avant Aesthetics, the safety of our staff and patients is our #1 priority.
We want to make it clear that our aim is to always provide a safe environment for you during your visits to our facility.
- Update 05/05/20: Article – We Can’t Wait To See You Again
- Update 04/29/20: The city of Beverly Hills has lifted its ban on elective procedures. As a result, our offices will reopen Monday, May 4th. See the official update here.
- Update 04/17/20: Our updated *tentative* reopen date is back to (Friday, 05/01/20). Please keep checking here for updates.
- Update 04/13/20:
- Update 04/03/20: We know that this ongoing outbreak has caused a lot of distress and uncertainty with our office being closed. For being patient with us, we’d like to offer something special for the month of April.
- Update 04/01/20: Our office will reopen *tentatively* on (Friday, 05/01/20) or sooner until we receive confirmation by local, state and federal officials. Please keep checking here for updates.
- Update 03/30/20: Our office will reopen *tentatively* on (Monday, 04/20/20) or sooner until we receive confirmation by local, state and federal officials. Please keep checking here for updates.
- Update 03/19/20: The City Of Beverly Hills, followed by President Trump, have temporarily suspended all elective surgeries in the U.S. (except for emergency surgeries) in order to conserve medical resources for combating the Coronavirus.
- Update 03/18/20:
- To ensure the safety of everyone entering the office, all patients from here on out will be required to sanitize their hands, wear provided masks and undergo a temperature reading by our staff before each appointment.
- For the time being, our doctors will only see post-op patients as well as emergencies.
- Calls to the office will be directed appropriately. If you cannot reach a specific person for whatever reason, please do email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skype/Video consultations will be available.
- Our office will reopen *tentatively* on (Wednesday, 04/01/20).
- Update 03/16/20:
- Our office will resume scheduling medspa treatments after 2 weeks (Monday, 03/30/20).
Let’s All Practice Safety Together:
Because of this pandemic, we’re following the CDC’s guidelines very carefully and adding extra precautions to ensure maximum safety for all of our patients, staff and visitors. (Continuing to engage in regular deep cleanings of exam and OR rooms, providing temperature readings to staff and patients, offering immunity boosters, IV drips and more).
We encourage everyone to work with us in following these simple steps to protect yourself and your community:
- Please DO NOT attend appointments if you are feeling ill. We are more than happy to help you reschedule at another time.
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Use your upper sleeve to cover coughs or sneezes, NOT your hands.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before and after your appointment and after any sneeze or cough. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- It is important that you routinely sanitize and clean any surfaces/objects that are frequently touched (such as your smart phone).
- Lastly, it is important that you do not panic.
The more we all follow these simple steps, the lower the risk will be. We will keep you updated with anymore important developments. For more real-time information about the outbreak, visit the CDC website at: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
Thank you for doing your part.
The Avant Aesthetics Team
Please do not hesitate to call us at 310-855-3960 or email email@example.com with any more questions.